Musashi - Battle Ready 66in Odachi Sword w/ Extras
The largest functional blade produced by Musashi!
Massive and sharp, this odachi sword comes battle ready and is even balanced for one handed use. Very sturdy, the HRC 57 blade extends to the end of the handle. This model can be taken apart for care or adjustment of furniture. The copper tsuba comes with a custom oxidized finish, no two are exactly alike. The 47 in. edge sounds amazing as it slices through the air!
- Extremely sharp hand honed high carbon steel blade.
- Full tang, fully functional, and "battle ready."
- Absolutely stunning workmanship and attention to detail.
- Traditional hand forge Muku-kitae method.
- 1045 High Carbon Steel with water temper process.
- 57 HRC blade hardness.
- Real ray skin wrapped grip with black cotton cord wrap.
- Real Gold and Silver carefully painted onto the fittings.
- Copper tsuba, fuchi, and kashira.
- Aged antiqued finish oxidized finish.
- Completely handmade samurai sword.
- Hardwood scabbard with high quality piano paint finish.
- Comes serialized with Certificate of Authenticity.
- Includes hardwood case with velvet lining and black satin sword bag.
- Includes sword cleaning kit.
- 47 in. edge, 16 1/4 in. handle., 64 1/2 in. overall.
- 3.85 lbs. without saya, 12 lbs packaged.
- Measurements will vary slightly between models.
Copyright © 2006-2014 SwordCompany.com All rights reserved.